Thursday, February 7, 2008

...And Then There Was No Light

At some stage lastnight, the people of ghetto St. Clair were struck down by a blackout. The residents of uptown St. Clair were fortunate enough to remain powered though. To kill time I just played minesweeper on the laptop. Eventually the laptop ran out of power, so I kept myself occupied with Ridge Racer on the PSP. And what would a blackout be without picture taking?




Other than that, I've officially enrolled in UTS ! Got my timetable and my Student ID yesterday. Not too happy about my ID though, especially my picture. If you look at it, I'm not even in the center of the picture; I'm way to the left. Timetable isn't that good either. Mostly afternoon classes, and on Mondays I have a 5 hour gap in between classes.

Not much happening today. I'm going to the orthodontist later to get my plate, and then I'll drive up to Castle Towers to get my jeans.

5 comments:

Nicole (: said...

To Lenny,

This is Nicole (the Nicole who has a younger sister that goes to the same piano teacher you went to).

I blog-hopped from Audrey's blog, incase you were wondering how I got here.

I got my UTS ID too. Terrible. Unlike you... my face is situated closer to the bottom frame, with this large, grey gap over my head. I'm willing to spend $25 to receive a much better looking Uni ID.

Take care,
-Nicole

Leonard said...

Oh hey ! Yes Pat (the Italian bloke who wears glasses) told me you were going UTS.

Sheesh I bet those photographers don't get paid heaps.

Vince/Toby/Tobz said...

hey lenny

haha midtown st clair had power also (midtown is located between bennet and banks) i got my id today also... woo uws going to mons on sat? you better or else....

Leonard said...

Oh serious? Sucks to be in the ghetto then.

Anonymous said...

nice candles!


read their blogs :)
adrian | ainna | audrey | jasmine| nicole| timothy